Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Born Free 2017

June 24, 2017

It sure has been a while since I posted... So no better reason to post than a ride with the boys to Silverado California to check out this years Born Free event!

We started out the morning with breakfast at Brackett Air Field in Pomona, then set out on the journey south to the event. HOT AS HELL!!! It was a scorcher of a day but we made it there and back with no issues! Here are some photographs of some of the bike courtesy of Bill Cormalis Sr.

I happened to meet a couple of skateboarding heroes of mine, Steve Caballero and Christian Hosoi as Vans sponsored a half pipe for our viewing pleasure! I did not fan boy out with the selfies for proof but shit Ill remember because I was there! Oh yeah I think my Dad saw me so there!





                                                                        Hey there lil guy!


No comments:

Post a Comment